Mar 14, 2020
As a seafood distributor in the GTA area, Daily Seafood is committed to the safety of our products and the well-being of our consumers and employees is our top priority. Given the recent pandemic of COVID-19, we would like to share the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and continuity of our supply chain.
Our Facility continues to carry out routine health and safety practices per our federal approved HACCP plan with new procedures are follows:
- Checking employees for elevated body temperatures
- Screening and monitoring recent travel history
- Having our employees self quarantine for 14 days after traveling from concerned countries or having family members who exhibit similar flu-like symptoms..
- Increased Frequency of Sanitation in our workers dormitory and cafeteria
- Increased use of Hand sanitizer and increased education on personal hygiene practices.
- Event such as Trade Shows, conferences or supplier visits are cancelled or reviewed.
We are also continuing to closely monitor production and supply globally, working with our packers to avoid any risks to our supply chain. Fortunately, we do not foresee any major interruptions to our supply at this moment.
All of these procedures help safeguard a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and in turn ensures a continuous smooth business operation.
We are committed to providing the best quality products and services to our customers as always and we Thank you for your business and please let us know if you have any further questions.
Try our new Online Order System!
Please speak to one of our Dailians for more information or visit us at
Catch us now on Instagram for updates and specials @dailyseafood
or hashtag us #dailymeansfresh #dailyseafood
Thanks for giving our Dailians a chance to serve you!